This Aguzzo® Stainless Steel Heated Towel Rail has round rails and modern rectangular wall brackets. Its compact 600mm width is perfect for smaller bathrooms. It boasts 10 x horizontal bars to provide high heat contact to the towels so they are warm and dry in minimal time. Unlike lightweight and lower grade steel heated rails Aguzzo® rails are thick 304 stainless steel. The beautiful mirror polished stainless steel will match all your chrome bathware too.
- Contemporary - the Aguzzo® round bar heated towel range is a very traditional design with clean straight lines that complement any round style bathware ranges
- Compact - Get the most from small bathrooms - only 600mm wide yet plenty of storage with 10 heated bars
- Simple install - Includes new EZY-FIT plug for concealed in-wall wiring - your electrician will love it! See install instructions below - you can simply plug in or have your electrician provide a connection in the wall for concealed wiring. Simply connect to and control via a wall switch or programmable timer (sold separately) so you can enjoy warm fluffy towels when you need them!
- Efficient- Only 110 watts power consumption! It only takes 5 to 10 minutes to heat up.
- High surface area - with 10 horizontal bars your towels will warm fast
- Safe - full electrical safety compliance and licencing with with AS/NZ: 60335 and c-tick requirements. The latest in heating technology provides an even surface heat - the bars are dry and not filled with liquids or oils, so you can even dry delicate garments. The surface can heat to 55ºC, being hot but not scalding - see attached instructions for more safety information.
- Polished finish - a flawless polished finish that looks just like chrome - but cannot peel or bubble like chrome coatins can. 304 stainless steel is a superior choice - it is stronger than chromed brass, and superior corrosion resistance to cheaper stainless steel
- Waterproof - IPX5 rated to withstand water sprays - a great choice for the bathroom
- Dimensions: 600mm width; 920mm height; 110mm depth (from wall)
- Rails: Vertical tubes are Ø30mm, Horizontal rails are Ø17mm
- Power: 240V - 110 watts. Includes 1.5m black power cord and plug
- Installation: Can be plugged-in or concealed wired - see installation instructions below
- Control: Must be controlled by wall switch or programmable timer (sold separately)
- Wiring: Select Left or Right wire exit - see installation instructions below.
- Surface temperature: up to 55º C
- Water-proof rating: IPX5 (independently tested to withstand water sprays and splashes)
- Compliance: Electrical safety standards AS/NZ 60335 and C-tick
Installation: Choose to "Plug In" or "Conceal Wire"
You have two installation options:
(1) Plug In - Simply attach to wall and plug in the power cord to a power point
(2) Conceal Wire - Have your electrician hard wire the provided cord and EZY-FIT plug to power source and suitable switch or timer (sold separately). When you are ready to install simply plug the product into the EZY-FIT plug, which is concealed inside the wall bracket) and attach product to wall!
Select your required wiring option when purchasing. The heated towel rail's innovative symmetrical design allows it to be rotated so the wiring can be on the top or the bottom.
Click on the book to download the instruction manual (PDF) for this product.