This square tube Aguzzo Stainless Steel Heated Towel Rail is popular for its simple geometric design and compact width - it is perfect for smaller bathrooms and narrow wall spans. It complements any square bathware range. With 10 horizontal rails, you can store and warm numerous towels! Unlike lightweight and lower grade steel heated rails Aguzzo rails are thick 304 stainless steel.
Simple install - Includes new EZY-FIT plug for hard wiring
Efficient - Only 110 watts power consumption!
Polished finish - looks like chrome but won't bubble or peel
Waterproof - IPX5 rated to withstand water sprays
This Aguzzo® Stainless Steel Heated Towel Rail has a modern square rail design that exudes simplicity. Its 600mm width is popular for narrow wall spans and with 8 rails it stores and heats plenty of towels. Unlike lightweight and lower grade steel heated rails Aguzzo® rails are thick 304 stainless steel.
- Modern- the Aguzzo® square bar heated towel range is a timeless modern design with clean straight lines that complement any square style bathware ranges such as the Aguzzo Montangna and Quadro range
- Compact - the 600mm width and generous 920mm height (8 bars) is practical for small spaces
- Flexible install - You have the option to attach to the wall and simply DIY plug in, or conceal the wiring through the new EZY FIT wall bracket into the wall (electrician required to connect). See install instructions below - you can simply plug in or have your electrician provide a connection in the wall for concealed wiring. Simply connect to and control via a wall switch or programmable timer (sold separately) so you can enjoy warm fluffy towels when you need them!
- Efficient- Only 110 watts power consumption! It only takes 5 to 10 minutes to heat up.
- Safe - full electrical safety compliance and licensing with with AS/NZ: 60335 and c-tick requirements. The latest in heating technology provides an even surface heat - the bars are dry and not filled with liquids or oils, so you can even dry delicate garments. The surface can heat to 55ºC, being hot but not scalding - see attached instructions for more safety information.
- Polished finish - looks like chrome but won't bubble or peel. 304 stainless steel is a superior choice - it is stronger than chromed brass, and superior corrosion resistance to cheaper stainless steel
- Waterproof - IPX5 rated to withstand water sprays - a great choice for the bathroom
- Dimensions: 600mm width; 920mm height; 110mm depth (from wall)
- Rails: Vertical tubes are 30mm x 30mm, Horizontal rails are 19mm deep x 19mm high
- Power: 240V - 110 watts. Includes 1.5m white power cord and plug
- Installation: Can be plugged-in or concealed wired - see installation instructions below
- Control: Must be controlled by wall switch or programmable timer (sold separately)
- Wiring: Select Left or Right wire exit - see installation instructions below.
- Surface temperature: up to 55º C
- Water-proof rating: IPX5 (independently tested to withstand water sprays and splashes)
- Compliance: Electrical safety standards AS/NZ 60335 and C-tick
Installation: Choose to "Plug In" or "Conceal Wire"
You have two installation options:
(1) Plug In - Simply attach to wall and plug in the power cord to a power point
(2) Conceal Wire - Have your electrician hard wire the provided cord and EZY-FIT plug to power source and suitable switch or timer (sold separately). When you are ready to install simply plug the product into the EZY-FIT plug, which is concealed inside the wall bracket) and attach product to wall!
Click on the book to download the instruction manual (PDF) for this product.