This Aguzzo® Heated Towel Rail is constructed from heavy grade 304 grade stainless steel. Its 900mm width is perfect for bigger bathrooms and walls, and its generous 8 rails will accommodate a number of towels to keep warm!
Efficient - Only 136 watts power consumption!
Polished finish - a classic styling for all bathrooms
Dual Wired EZY FIT - wired on left and right, easy to install
This Aguzzo® Stainless Steel Heated Towel Rail has flat bars and modern rectangular wall brackets. Its 900mm width is perfect for bigger bathrooms and walls. The 8 horizontal bars provide plenty of hanging room and high heat contact so towels are warm and dry in minimal time. Unlike lightweight chromed brass and lower grade steel towel ladders Aguzzo® rails are thick 304 stainless steel. The beautiful mirror polished stainless steel will match all your chrome bathware too.
- Contemporary - round bars with clean straight lines that complement any flat style bathware ranges
- Spacious - 900mm wide and plenty of storage, with 8 heated bars
- Concealed wiring or plug-in - Plug in or wire to a wall switch or programmable timer (sold separately)
- Easy install - Ezy Fit installation plugs on both left and right for easy installation in all positions
- Efficient- Only 136 watts power consumption! It only takes 5 to 10 minutes to heat up.
- High surface area - with 8 horizontal bars your towels will warm fast
- Safe - full electrical safety compliance and licensing with AS/NZ: 60335 and c-tick requirements.
- Polished finish - a flawless polished finish - just like chrome but will not peel or bubble like chrome
- Waterproof - IPX5 rated to withstand water sprays - a great choice for the bathroom
- Dimensions: 900mm width; 920mm height; 110mm depth (from wall)
- Rails: Vertical tubes are 30mm x 30mm, Horizontal rails are 15mm depth x 30mm high
- Power: 240V - 136 watts. Includes 1.5m white power cord and plug
- Installation: Can be plugged-in or concealed wired - see installation instructions below
- Control: Can be plugged in or controlled by a wall switch or programmable timer (sold separately)
- Wiring: Dual Wired - see installation instructions below.
- Surface temperature: up to 55º C (uncovered)
- Water-proof rating: IPX5 (independently tested to withstand water sprays and splashes)
- Compliance: Electrical safety standards AS/NZ 60335 and C-tick