This sleek wall spout is a modern yet economical choice for smart renovators. Clean sharp lines add a contemporary touch to your bath or basin, and the 180-degree swivel elevates the spout's functionality. This tapware from Aquaperla is built of solid brass and finished with polished chrome - the suitable addition to any bathroom.
Sleek and Modern Tapware
The Aquaperla Blaze Chrome Bathtub/Basin Wall Spout has a 180-degree swivel that lets you run your bath then get it out of the way when your bath's ready. Its modern square design and elegant chrome finish will give your bathroom a timeless class. The spout is suitable for your bath, shower, or bathroom basin area.
- Suitable for domestic, commercial, or hotel use
Durable solid brass body with a chrome finish
180-degree swivel spout
Watermark approved and complies with AS/NZS 3718
Simple installation, with complete assembly parts
Easy to clean with non-abrasive materials
Base Plate: 60 x 60mm
Composition: Solid Brass
Finish: Polished Chrome
Pressure Rating: 500kPa maximum, 150kPa to 500kPa for best performance
Temperature Rating: 75 degrees C maximum, 5 degrees C minimum
Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
WELS Registration: Not applicable
Warranty: 10 years
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes