This square kitchen sink mixer tap from Aquaperla is what you need in a contemporary kitchen. The square style and linear edges exude its strength and reliability. The swivel spout and square lever make it simple and comfortable to use. Make this Blaze Chrome Kitchen Mixer Tap a modern addition to your kitchen.Read more
Strong and Reliable
This Blaze Chrome Kitchen Mixer Tap from Aquaperla will fit right in most contemporary homes. With a solid brass construction and chrome finish, it is a durable piece of art once installed on your sink. The square design with linear edges express durability and reliability. This mixer tap features a ceramic cartridge technology that will last many years.
The Blaze range is popular for its geometric features and modern looks. Blaze tapware are distinctly contemporary, and compliant with Watermark and WELS standards.
Modern square design
Solid brass with chrome finish
Simple to install
Ceramic cartridge technology
Fully compliant with Watermark and WELS standards
Composition: Solid brass
Maximum operating pressure = 1000kPa (best used at 300-800kPa)
Temperature rating: 80 degrees C maximum, 5 degrees C minimum
Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
WELS Rated: 6 Star, 4.5L/Min flow restrictor in accordance with AS/NZS 6400
Warranty: 10-year warranty
Package Contents: 1*tap, 2*water hoses, accessories
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes