This square wall-mounted shower or bath mixer is boldly styled for your modern bathroom. Built to last with a solid brass body and chrome finish, this wall mixer has a convenient lever for good water flow control and a 35mm ceramic disc cartridge that does the job inside. It is fully certified to Australia's Watermark standards and WELS water ratings.Read more
Sleek Wall Mixer for Your Shower or Bath
The Aquaperla Blaze Chrome Shower Wall Mixer is a modern tapware with square edges and bold lines that will stand out in your bathroom. This wall mixer is your perfect companion for an array of bathroom uses, from a shower mixer, to a bath mixer, to a basin mixer. This tapware has a striking look and high functionality that you will enjoy in your bathroom.
- Convenient Single Lever Mixer for a minimalist feel
- Sleek Square Design to suit any modern bathroom
- Durable Solid Brass that will last a lifetime
- Chrome Finish for a flawless shiny look
- Australian Standard and Watermark certified
- Height: 110mm
- Length: 110mm
- Weight: 1.1kg
- Composition: Solid Brass
- Finish: Polished Chrome
- Pressure Rating: 1000kPa maximum, 300-800kPa recommended
- Temperature Rating: 80 degrees C maximum, 5 degrees C minimum
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
- WELS Registration: Not applicable
- Warranty: 10 Years
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes