This 2-mm ultra-thin shower head provides gentle rainshower drops. The matte black finished stainless steel rainfall shower head has silky smooth looks that will brighten any bathroom. Combine this shower head with any black shower arm or shower rail to achieve a luxurious shower station in your bathroom.Read more
Indulge in a Gentle Rain Shower
The Aquaperla Blaze Super-Slim Square Black Rainfall Shower Head 250mm is a stylish modern shower piece that provides a gentle rain shower. It is a water saver as well as a money saver while adding a bold statement in your bathroom. This shower head will be a contemporary piece in your bathroom shower. It is easy to install, with a swivel ball joint adjustable to suit your need.
- Gentle Rain Drops gives a luxury shower from 11 x 11 nozzles
- Ultra Thin Square Design stands out in a modern bathroom
- Bold Matte Black Finish adds elegance to your shower.
- 304 Stainless Steel will last a lifetime in your bathroom
- Length/Width: 250mm x 250mm
- Depth: 2mm
- Weight: 1.2kg
- Rain Nozzles: 121 rubber rain nozzles
- Finish: Matte Black
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Warranty: 10 Years
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Rated: not rated, 6.5L/Min flow restrictor in accordance with AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Registration: S12535
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes