This modernly designed basin mixer made by Aquaperla has a waterfall spout that surprises you once turned on. It shapes the water into a beautiful curved line brings a bit of shine into your bathroom.Read more
This modern basin mixer has a unique design and a waterfall style flow once turned on. Its DR brass construction, luxury chrome finish and modern style makes it a perfect and choice for a modern bathroom.
- Modern unique design - square features and zen design
- Curved waterfall spout produces a harmonious flow
- Simple to install
- All required mounting parts, hoses and instructions included
Gentle and calming stream due to waterfall style
Durable and corrosion resistant DR brass construction
Classic looking chrome finish complements any bathroom interior
Watermark certified and fully compliant with WELS standards
Simple installation - kit includes all required parts, hoses, and instructions
Peace of mind with 10-year warranty
Waterfall Bathroom Basin Mixer Tap Square
Modern Design Basin mixer
Solid Brass Chrome finished
WELS Star rating: 6 Star, 4L/M
Easy to Install
10 Year Warranty
Australian Standard, Watermark certificated
Package Contents: 1*Basin mixer, 2*Water hoses, Accessories
Find more specs and installation details in this PDF file
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes