The SWEDIA Klaas mixer is a solid sanitary grade stainless steel mixer. Its timeless minimalist design and highly reliable components make it a popular choice for new kitchens. Features an optional discrete pull-out nozzle - you would never know it was there, but it really helps you wash out your sink - simply pull-out and it will self retract. 15 year warranty.
A Timeless Kitchen Mixer
The Klass Kitchen Mixer exudes simplicity with its flawless minimalistic design. The perfect goose-neck design and classic pencil handle make this a timeless piece for any kitchen. The optional pull-out nozzle allows you to simply direct your water stream to where it is needed, then it slips neatly back into place - you would not even know it was a pull-out by looking at it! (if required, select this option when adding to cart).
The high quality internal ceramic cartridge provides a cushioned feel on the mixer lever making it easy to perfectly adjust the water temperature and flow. Its Neoperl Swiss aerator and Tucai Spanish supply hoses provide a perfect stream of water for your kitchen needs. This is not just a highly practical kitchen tap - it is a piece of art.
- Solid stainless steel construction with brushed finish
- Highest quality ceramic cartridge technology for reliable operation and uniform temperature and water-flow transition
- Swivelling goose-neck to assist you in directing the water flow to where you need it
- Optional retractable pull-out hose providing you complete flexibility at the sink (this is an option you can select when adding to cart)
- Swiss Neoperl® aerator saves water and provides a steady pressure and straight and consistent water flow
- Spanish Tucai® stainless steel inlet hoses for full reliability
- Superior durable German Kottmann® hose - leading anti-fray technology for complete reliability
- Full compliance with Australia's Watermark and Wels standards and requirements.
Precision and reliability
Its high precision engineering, solid stainless steel construction, and specialist components ensure it provides you complete reliability. Only the best ceramic cartridges, flexible hoses, and aerators from around the world are assembled together to provide an easy temperature and water flow transition, and uniform water stream even in high and irregular water pressure situations often found in Australia.
Stainless steel: the smart choice
Stainless steel is superior to chromed brass for kitchen tap-ware. It is a harder and more durable metal and far less likely to bend or distort. It is regarded as highly sanitary as it does not contain lead like a chromed brass faucet can - which is why high-end kitchenware in restaurants is usually stainless steel. The benefits of selecting stainless steel for your kitchen tap mixer include:
- Stronger and more durable metal
- Sanitary grade metal that does not contain lead
- Solid steel - other metals are usually coated with chrome or paint which can peel or scratch
- Interior surfaces are smooth so particles cannot build up like with brass taps - so your water remains clean
- Height: 406mm
- Depth: 183mm
- Faucet Body: Solid sanitary grade stainless steel
- Finish: Brushed
- Mixer Lever Position: Mounted left, right or side
- Spout: Goose neck with pull-out hose
- Nozzle: Neoperl® aerator on flexible hose
- Cartridge: 35mm ceramic cartridge
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
- Pressure: Operating pressure: Max. 75psi/500kpa, Min. 7.25psi/50kpa
- Temperature: Maximum water temperature of 65°C
- WELS Rated: 4 Star, 7.5L/Min flow restrictor in accordance with AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Registration: T29043 - S1371-4S
- Bench/Sink Hole: 32 mm threaded collar to fit standard 35mm diameter hole
- Internal Hose: Kottman® anti-fray grey nylon pull-out hose
- Input hoses: Tucai® flexible stainless steel input hoses (standard ½ inch BSP)
- Warranty: 15 years. 4 years on ceramic replacement ceramic cartridge. 12 months on spare parts