This Kitchen Mixer Tap Makes A Statement
The Prima is a modern industrial spring goose-neck mixer that makes a real statement. It boasts a flexible spring goose-neck to direct the water flow to where you need it. Once the nozzle is detached from its holder it can be effortlessly positioned and triggered, then easily returned to the holder. The large sturdy dual-flow nozzle has an ergonomically designed trigger button to alternate from an efficient aerated centre flow to higher pressure shower for washing vegetables and dishes.
- Solid stainless steel construction with brushed>
- Highest quality ceramic cartridge technology for reliable operation and uniform temperature and water-flow transition
- Sturdy spring goose-neck to assist you in directing the water flow to where you need it
- Dual flow technology - simply change from an aerated stream to a vegetable spray with a button on the nozzle
- Swiss Neoperl® aerator saves water and provides a steady pressure and straight and consistent water flow
- Spanish Tocai® stainless steel inlet hoses for full reliability
- Superior durable German Kottmann hose - leading anti-fray technology for complete reliability
- Full compliance with Australia's Watermark and Wels standards and requirements.
- Height: 698mm
- Depth: 224mm
- Composition: Sanitary Grade Stainless Steel
- Finish: Brushed
- Dual Outlets: Vegie Spray and Pot Filler
- Dual Nozzle: Central Flow or Vegie Spray with 360deg Swivel + Neopearl Aerator
- Hose: Kottman Anti-fray flexi-spring hose. Tucai stainless steel input hoses.
- Bench/Sink Hole: 32 mm threaded collar to fit standard 35mm diameter hole
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
- WELS Rated: 4 Star, 7.5L/Min flow restrictor in accordance with AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Registration Number: 1262
- Warranty: 15 years. 4 years on ceramic replacement ceramic cartridge. 12 months on spare parts
15 year warranty on faucet body. 4 year warranty on replacement ceramic cartridge. 12 month warranty on spare parts.